ESPN Releases 2nd Half Prediction For Nebraska-Minnesota

first_img ESPN’s Football Power Index is giving Minnesota a 91.7 percent chance of winning the game, giving Nebraska just an 8.3 percent chance of winning.Nebraska will need its offense to start converting on its chances in the second half. The Huskers were able to drive the ball into Minnesota’s territory on multiple occasions, but were unable to take advantage.The second half of the contest should begin soon.Nebraska and Minnesota are playing on FS1. Nebraska head coach Scott Frost on the field.LINCOLN, NE – SEPTEMBER 14: Head coach Scott Frost of the Nebraska Cornhuskers on the field before the game against the Northern Illinois Huskies at Memorial Stadium on September 14, 2019 in Lincoln, Nebraska. (Photo by Steven Branscombe/Getty Images)ESPN’s Football Power Index has updated its second half prediction for this evening’s game between Nebraska and Minnesota.The Huskers, playing without quarterback Adrian Martinez, are struggling in a major way against the Golden Gophers.Minnesota is leading Nebraska, 14-0, after two quarters of play.ESPN’s Football Power index is liking the Golden Gophers in the second half.last_img read more